Please make sure that you are on a stable connection. A 3G/4G/LTE/Wifi connection is the minimum requirement; however, please keep in mind that the coverage is not always the most stable (especially if you are traveling around in a car, train, etc).
For troubleshooting, try these steps:
- Try quitting your game, closing any other apps, then run your game again.
- Quit the game, close apps, then turn off your Cell or Wifi data. Turn it back on after 10 seconds, then restart the game.
- Try restarting your phone.
- Check if any other apps on your phone that require a data connection are having the same trouble. If not...
- ...Uninstall the game, then do a fresh reinstall from your respective app store.
For best results, we recommend playing DreamWorks Universe of Legends over a WiFi network with a reliable connection.
If you have followed all of the steps above and are still having connectivity issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your:
- User name
- Game ID
- OS version number
- Whether you're on Wi-Fi or Cell data