This is the main PVE gameplay mode of fighting waves of enemies across DreamWorks Universe of Legends locations or Lands.
2 difficulty levels are available: Normal and Elite
- Each Land contains at least one mini-boss and one final boss.
- Completing stages earns the player XP, Heroes, items, and resources.
- Battles require Stamina.
- Stamina replenishes over time or you can buy more with Moons.
- Players can replay normal instances any number of times (as long as they have enough stamina).
This is the main PVP mode in which players attack each other’s 5-Hero Lineups
- Participating consumes Arena Attempts, which the game credits to each account once at 8am and once again every 4 hours (additional Attempts purchasable with moons)
- For each Attempt, players face 5 opponents with 6 opportunities to fight them
- You earn Rewards based on how many opponents you have defeated.
- Change your lineup by tapping on Challenge then tapping on Lineup.
- The numbers by the Fist icon are your Rank Points, determined by how many wins in a row you have plus another formula.
- The "No." title is your rank.
- The numbers next to the store Swords icon is your teams battle power.
- A PVE mode in which players challenge specific bosses
- A new Daily Menace is available each day
- Players venture onto these enemies alone...
- Rewards include high amounts of Gold, XP, Awaken Potions, and Items