- Gold and Gear materials can be produced in the dungeon
- The higher quality of the hero the more efficient he/she works
- If hero and dungeon elements are the same, they will be more productive
- If more types of heroes work in the dungeon, the efficiency will be higher.
- If there are more heroes that have the same fate as the dungeon, the higher the probability of doubling the resources.
- There is one special dungeon every 5 dungeons. Advanced gear can be acquired in the special dungeon
- Extra rewards can be acquired if certain heroes are assigned to the special dungeon
- If the right hero is assigned in the right dungeon, more output will be produced.
- Heroes and gear can be gained in dungeons
- Gear have different qualities, which can be ranked as Legendary(Orange), Epic(Purple), Unique(Blue), Uncommon(Green).
- The higher quality, the better attributes
- Gear has set attributes. When the hero is equipped with one set of gear, he will gain the attribute.
- Red gear comes with a random attribute.
- Combat can be increased by enhancing or awakening gear.
Both Heroes and Dungeons have their own fate and element.
Element is expressed as a color. When the hero’s element and dungeon is the same, can reduce the amount of time for working in dungeon.
If the fate of the hero and the dungeon matches, there will be a possibility that the output will be doubled.