Creating a guild
- Players can spend 300 diamonds to start a Guild or join another Guild.
- Players need to apply to and get approval from the Guild in order to join the Guild. Players can apply to at most 3 Guilds at the same time.
- When a player quits a Guild, he/she can't apply to other Guilds on the same day. He/She needs to apply after 24 hours.
- Guild donation and tech will be kept after quitting the Guild.
- Players can increase Guild levels by clearing campaign, working in dungeons or through Arena, Labyrinth, Daily Instances, Guild donation.
- Increasing your Guild level Guild members to learn more advanced Tech.
- Increasing Guild level can increase Guild member limit
- The higher level the guild is, the higher member limit it gets.
- Players can increase Guild activity by working in dungeons, battle in campaign, guild donation and engage in guild party to increase guild level.
- If the grand master of the guild is offline for 72 hours, the position will be transferred to a relatively active advisor.
- Players can donate 3 times to the Guild every day.
- Guild Donation can be used to learn Guild Tech or traded for goods in Guild Store.
- After quitting the Guild, players can still keep Guild Donation, which can be used in the next Guild.
- Players can use guild Donation to increase guild level.
- Guild level is limited by guild level limit.
- Guild Teach still works after the player quits the guild.
- Players can participate in Guild party 2 times and gain stamina.
- Party host joins his/her party automatically and is able to gain more stamina and special party box.
- When there is a party, participants can gain more stamina by spending gold.
- Party rewards are sent to the mailboxes of players after the party.