The Hideaway is a mystical, cloud-like hub between the worlds of DreamWorks, which functions as the player’s base of operations. As you progress, you can improve and customize your Hideaway with Buildings and Decorations.
The Buildings also serve as the main user experience providing access to the key functionalities of the game.
Tap the Mall icon on the bottom left of the screen to bring up the list of Buildings. Tap on the Decorations tab to purchase and set Decorations.
Description of Buildings
- Floating Isle - You can expand your Hideaway by unlocking a new island
- Training Ring - The Training Ring will periodically brew up XP Potions for your Heroes to use
- Restaurant - Enjoy meal here to replenish your stamina
- Coin Vault - Produce 100 coins every Hour. Limit: 1000
- Moon Geyser - Produce 1 Moon every 3 hours. Backpack limit: 3
- Mystery Shop - Offers a random selection of items for players to purchase, refreshing multiple times daily (9am, 12pm, 6pm, and 9pm). Purchased items are out of stock until the next refresh.
- Leaderboard - Check your and other players’ rankings here